Welcome to Cuts n Stuff
We are open!
Learn more about us and what we offer by checking out our services list.
Book an appointment online any time!
If you need to get in touch during business hours, check our contact details.
The health and safety of our clients, as well as ourselves, is our highest priority. We have taken extra precautions at Cuts N Stuff surrounding COVID-19. We acknowledge that services within the beauty Industry do carry some risk due to the inability to maintain social distancing while we perform the services we provide. With that said, as licensed professionals we have been trained to mitigate these risks significantly through the use of proper infection control standards required by the state regulatory licensing rules and regulations.
We are following recommended enhancements to the existing rules that we always follow. Therefore in this environment we are going to follow Universal Precautions and assume that everyone could be COVID-19 positive and take all the necessary precautions to mitigate the risk of spread.
What We have done at Cuts N Stuff:
- New Barbicide Certification and training in proper sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures consistent with the current highest industry standards.
- Reduced Staff by furloughingour 3rd hairdresser
- Decrease in services offered; ONLY offering hair services
(No waxing or permanent makeup services)
- Completely removed 3 hair styling stations
- installed 2 new stations that can be easily disinfected.
- removed all unnecessary furniture to allow room for the recommended 6ft distance between clients
- Deep cleaned the entire salon
- Newly painted hair cutting area
What We are doing:
- Continuous disinfection of high touch areas including but not limited to:
* Doorknobs and handrails on main entrance
* Restrooms including doorknobs and light switch
* Reception Desk and surrounding area
* Work stations and Chairs
* Massage chairs
* Shampoo bowls and chairs
* All combs, brushes, and tools required for hair services
- Staff will be wearing a mask
- Clients are required to wear a mask
- Proper hand hygiene, washing and using hand sanitizer as frequently as possible, and always between clients
- Staying home if we feel ill
How You Can Help:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you have been coughing, sneezing or have had a fever
- We ask that all of our clients wear masks to their appointment
* If you do not have one, we will have some no sew mask options available and you will be asked wear one
- The waiting area is closed. Please come in at your scheduled appointment time. If we need a few more minutes we may ask you to please wait outside or in your car.
We are committed to doing our part to help keep you safe while visiting our Salon. We appreciate cooperation on your end as well during these unfamiliar times. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
Jocelyn and Jordan
While you are visiting us, browse our ever unique selection of gift
We accept Cash and Checks.
To help better serve you professional product can be purchased on our online store just copy and paste the link below into your address bar.
on the site visit the Category: Color
Try one of our preferred retouch options before you try to color your own hair.